Thursday, May 01, 2008

Time just flys

Seven Hundred and Twenty-One. That number doesn't mean much to anyone. Anyone but me. Seven Hundred and Twenty-One is today.

No one can seem to comprehend what is most important to anyone else. Everyone is far too selfish, and can not take a moment to think in a bipartisan manner unconcerned to themselves. Your guilty. I am guilty. I did it today, I guess.

But thats not what I really want to talk about. I want to talk about things that are important, but not to everyone: not just my perception on people's emotional rights and appeals.

Well, let me rephrase that: I don't want to talk about anything. I want to ramble, and touch on whatever I feel like typing, as it so fluently flows from my fingers to the formatted screen.

I kinda want to start with my whole Thursday thing... I love it. I love telling people Im on Thursday 103, or wherever I am. I love the feeling I get on Thursday, it makes something that was otherwise ordinary to something AWESOME. This transformation, I suppose should be taken on by everyone to make everything just as awesome as every Klendy-Day.

Find something obscure. Find something that screams "you". Find something to be Unique. Not the "Gradeschool unique"...

Allow me to explain. Remember how Teachers in grade school would tell everyone that they were either special, or unique? Well, they told that to everyone. Here is a shocking revelation to everyone -- or rather, anyone who will listen: YOU ARE UNIQUE, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. Im sorry. Im sorry Im breaking the mold. Im sorry I am in actuality someone who IS unique. Someone unlike everyone else.

Sure, Im "weird". Sure Im not normal.

But what is "normal"?

Normal is everyone else.

I am not that.

Everyone else is stupid, close-minded, oppressant, supercilious, and worst of all conformist. I hate conformity. Hell, I hate preaching for conformity, and seeing as I am preaching for non-conformity; I guess Im just as bad.

I guess I hate myself.

Way to go Kyle...

I just hope Im not making a mold for others to "non-conform" into...

5 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger 3McGraw said...

Well... it isn't quite as obscure as wearing a Canada T-Shirt everyone day, but I have found that running every day for the past thirty-two days is quite personally pleasing. I believe that being right brained people, as I'm assuming both of us probably are, it probably helps for us to have something we repeat every day/week.

I wouldn't really encourage people to be 'unique', but merely encourage them to do what works best for them. If you find that doing what the mass of humanity likes is most appropriate for you, then go ahead. I do agree that most of humanity is disgusting, however. The last few times people have said that I am 'cool' (it has happened on occasion) I have jumped on them. After all, cool people are really just the ones who have conformed most effectively. I find that offensive.

I also take pride in my unique quality of being one of the very few atheists who wears clothing and in most cases acts in such away that just screams 'fundamentalist christian'. Deception is fun.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Mr Wacohi said...

Andrew you make me lawlzors my balzorz

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger 3McGraw said...

balzorz... yummy

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I would tell you to just live. Stop thinking so hard about it. Wear, do, and say what you like, because you never get to go back in time and change it.

If everyone spends their time trying to be, or not be someone else, how will you ever know who YOU are?

I just ranted in a comment on your rant. LAWL

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh and have you ever listened to the song The bad touch, by the bloodhound gang?
Its so great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home