Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Seooo, Halloween is most definently my favorite holiday.

So.

Ive been bloggin' over a year. Thats cool.

And today is all-hallows-eve. :D Roxxon, granted its all over already and I went Trick or Treatin' with my Sweetness.

Holloween is more about candy and paganistic gods being reputed as demonic figures. It has evolved into a nest of creativity - for kids of all ages, and adults to an extent. Its a holiday to have fun, and to goof around, not because of any great reason, or at least 90% of people you'd ask would think. Its just a day to be someone else - Or someone youve always wanted to be.

Everyone has this stigma they would always love to live up to, but never really embrace, or chase their dream. Remeber when you were a kid and told your parents you were going to grow up and be an Astronaut? Maybe your too embarassed to rember, or you were a kid with realistic ideas, (unlike me, I wanted to be the guys from Jurrasic Park and bring Dinosaurs back to life) and had an unimaginitve household raise you.

Congratulations, you social killjoys - you know who you are.

The people who say Halloween isnt a holiday. It's my favorite - to have fun and be who you want to be, all for the sake of yourself.

Whats wrong with a little self indulgence?

Nothing, thus the candy.

/rant

I love Riley, and she knows it.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I wanted to be barbie when i was little......a plastic whore.

my parents would be proud.

Anyways you and riley are so adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home