Sunday, October 07, 2007

3 Day Weekend - FOR THE WIN!

:D

So - not only do I have today off, I have tommorow off as well.
Kyle <3's sleep.

Not only that, Im really excited for a four day week of school - because they always seem to go soooooo much faster than a regular week. Plus we dont have to go on Monday. And Monday is a bitch.

I kinda want to rant about something - but I dont have anything Im angry/upset/want to voice my overbearing opinion on at the moment...

Oh whell, all is well... :\ how ironic.

3 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger 3McGraw said...

WHOA! Kyle's not angry about anything. Should I start thanking god for bringing perfection to this earth! Because if Kyle's not angry, that must mean absolutely nothing is wrong!

No, I won't start thanking god, because I think there is still lots wrong with the world. But I won't tell you about, i'll just bottle it up until the pressure unlocks my latent magical abilities and makes me nearly all powerful. Either that, or I'll go insane and tour the country killing children at each city or town that I come to.

P.S. Tuesday is worse than Monday, I tell you. You expect Monday to be bad, but then Tuesday sneaks up and kicks you in the face.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

and then wednesday finishes it off by kicking you in the nuts.

Kyle you going to teh footie-ball game friday?
I better not see you brushing girls hair again
(twas a bit creepy)

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Kyky said...

Yeah Im going-

So what...Im good at it!

:D Ill refrain

Unless we Game Friday night (D and D)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home