Sunday, July 01, 2007

I bet you thought it was dead, didnchya?

Fooled you! :D

I feel like wrigting about something other than the Constitution - and not having to worry about grammar and puntuaction, Well. all is well. and I ca"nt see suhmmer skool beeng ne worst.

lol jk

(hee hee)

As I sit in my basement - listening to the mellowdramatic sounds of my brother and my neighbor playing Super Smash Bros - and I stare at this unfinished blog entry I get to think. I get to clear my mind and write about the most important thing to me - my life. And it makes me realise what matters most - everyone yearns to have someone else besides themselves to feel about thier own life as they do. Its just a good feeling, it promotes relationships, sociablity and overall kindness.

Sometimes, yet, I am and other people act as though that being human, and being near to other people is the worst thing that could ever happen to anything. Looking at our race as a scourge on the planet, a type of plague. This is more than little hostility towards the civilaztion that raised them. Its diheartening and unquestionably aggorant towards the mindset of the whole race.

Why anyone would act this way is beyond cognition and rational realization - and yet it still happens. I am cold. You have been cold. Everyone you know, has been an insensitive heartless emotocon at one part of their life - and later, mayhaps even the next day - or within a few hours can be something polar oppisite.

The human psych being so complex and so unrealiable is a very, very real oppisition to everyday life - it challenges the abilty to make clear rational descisions and to know how you feel about topics - or even your own emotions and thoughts.

Think about your favorite song - what do you feel? Is it saddening? Does it make you burst with joy, and feel all bubbly? Or - are you just a fan of all musical art - and love any music that is composed as beatifully as your favorite peice, which gives you awe and admiration towards the brillance of the author?
Why is this your favorite song?

Asking simple questions about simple things can help you find yourself - and once you do that you can begin to figure out how you feel about things and be true to yourself. And if that means you hate the world, sit in the dark and cry, or even if you go outside and greet everyone with a three-mile wide smile - its okay, its who you are. And you should embrace it - or change it.

And alas, change can be good.

12 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger 3McGraw said...

poetic... I think Kyle's getting in touch with his gentler side.

The human mind is a dangerous thing. I don't think our minds our ready for themselves. I don't think people should have atomic weapons, or any weapons for that matter. We're just not far enough above monkeys to be able to use them responsibly.

So if god made people, and they are his perfect creation, then he flunked. His teacher would have given him an F on the make a perfect species assignment.

In this case, as in all things, evolution makes much more sense. Human DNA and monkey DNA are 98% the same. I would not give nukes to monkeys.

I think, I'm rambling, but I'm to tired to definitively identify where my rambling is occuring. Ah well...

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Kyky said...

Yaay! Its andrew my bestest blog buddie!

Now we need to get mad Michelle the mosquito massacrerer.

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger 3McGraw said...

michelle massacres mosquitos? They should send her to sub-saharan africa, because I hear they have a really bad mosquito problems down there, and thus really bad malaria problems.

1323 out of 1000 kids in sub-saharan africa will get malaria this year. Normally 1323 out of 1000 would seem impossible, but many kids will have it more than once. It's very tragic.

Anyway, is there a single problem that sub-saharan africa doesn't have. They've got AIDS, malaria, terrible drinking water, a variety of poisonous animals, no money, civil wars, and so much more! It's surprising that their are any of them left alive.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Kyky said...

7/5ths of people dont understand fractions, Andy.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger 3McGraw said...

Oh yeah! Well my brain are 41/37ths larger than 1/2 of your head is tall.

And if you don't believe me, then I'll stop talking and just come over to your house and pwn 459/1492nds of your face.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Africa? Really Guys? I guess that way i'd get to meet up with my nickname.....haa ew

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

-ps- I think kyles gone soft cause of someone....

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Kyky said...

Kyle isnt soft... Kyle is fluffy and bouncy - my hair is very bouncy!


YAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY!

aya!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

O rlly!!! Bounch ay? Haa do you still wear your canada shirt?

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Kyky said...

yess'm

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh geeze whatcha gonna do when you get to big for it?

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger 3McGraw said...

i think he'll cut it down and wear it as underwear. coming to school in just your Canada underwear. awesome. utterly terrifying for me to think about, but awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home