Monday, April 23, 2007

HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! SKATER PUNK! DO A KICKFLIP!

Whoo hoo! I got off my lazy ass and felt like writing!

Its not so much that I hate all of you so much that I want to make you suffer by obligating you to read this horrid blog, its just that I enjoy it. :D I am quite evil, arnt I?

I thought for once that I could maybe start actually talking about my life and how much it sucks or how its so much more awesome than yours - I could have; but then I would be no better than all the other emos/preps/jocks/geeks/any other social clique that exists and become something much, much lower than myself - An American Teen.

*----shudder----* Thats terrible: One must come to terms.

Maybe I dont want to adapt - maybe I'm societies rejection, maybe I'm a breath of fresh air, or maybe I'm the entertainment for today.

Alas I have come to speak to you, my peers, my "lessers" all of you claiming a clique and abiding by its rules. Maybe Im a cynical bastard sterotyping all of you, but streotypes exist for a reason, that is a cold hard fact. People just dont come up with a preconceived notion that you MIGHT be what you are - but you ARE what you look like.

Maybe Im nothing I've eluded to; Maybe Im a mold breaker, maybe I'll set a new trend and be no better than the rest of you.

4 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger 3McGraw said...

Drunk Driving Kills

General Custer would have won that battle had a drunken cowboy not driven by and run him over with a wagon.

Without the leadership of the great general Custer, the battle was lost.

Not that that's a bad thing. He was pushing the American Indian out over their natural home land and killing countless in the process.

So... I'm bored. This doesn't pertain to the topic. Not that I'm sure what would. But this blog seems devoted to weird so this seemed appropriate.

I congratulate myself on getting the first post. Not that that was very hard.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Kyky said...

Oh funny andrew, I might just kill you now.

:D

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Kyle, such a depressing blog! BUt the world is depressing so i can't blame you. Isn't is nice realizing that were all going to die, leaving whoever's left to finish ruining the earth?

ps breaking the mold is fun!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger 3McGraw said...

Eat the cheese! Eat the cheese!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home