Tuesday, February 20, 2007

awww -psedo-tear-

Hey all,

My second cousin died this weekend, and his funeral was today, I didnt go. Apperantly it was all over the news cus he, his best-friend, and his best-friends girl friend died too. His girlfriend lived, and she wasnt wearing her seat belt. Hmmm, Physics are a bitch.
Turns out that 1600 some people were there, I went to scholastic bowl instead, and pwn'd IVC and Peoria Heights. Stupid Peoria Christian and thier "god" beat us by 20 some points.

Thats all for now.

5 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I'm sorry! I hate when people i know die cause i get all like "omg what if i'm next" its wierd how some people die when their 2 months and others when their 120. IT's so unpredictable, in most cases...

lol the god thing made me laugh

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger 7Presley said...

I'm so sorry!! I didn't know this one did I?? -tear- and serves u right for not believing =P I'm glad u lost

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Kyky said...

Ha, I didnt even know my cousin, Curtis, so I dont really care.

Its kinda like somebody died but I have no idea who he is, but apperantly we're related.

Funny thing is His Best Friend, who died in the car too, was also his second cousin. We all share the same Great Grandma, Velma Klendworth.

Also, turns out that his best friends dad went to Highschool with my daddy. Hmm, see what happens when your family comes from small towns? (Dana, IL).

One more thing before I go...

Belhhhhhh,to the religion thing, Im an atheist and you can get over it. You in no way are better than me, and never will be, due to religion.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Kyky said...

One more thing: Psedo Tear = Fake tear, cus Im not too upset.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Kyky said...

This one goes out to Casey's Uncle.


Let us all rest in peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home